Our fantastic team of Registered Veterinary Nurses have a huge depth of knowledge and they are available for consultations every day at all three of our branches (including weekends!). At each, there is a Branch Team Leader who is based there and runs the majority of the nurse clinics in that branch (see our “Meet the Team” page for the friendly face you will see!). Best of all, it is FREE to see the nurse!
Our nurses offer;
- Health Checks
- Weight Clinics
- Geriatric Clinics (Geriatric Clinic Package also available for £30)
- Dental Checks
- Flea and Worming Administration
- Medicine Administration (handy for those ear or eye drop applications!)
- Post-operative Checks
- Suture Removals
- Nail Clips
- Anal Gland Emptying (£19 surcharge)
- Blood Pressure Clinic (£15 surcharge)
Our lovely nurses are very busy ladies so are only available by appointment only! If you wish to see the nurse, please contact your local branch to book your appointment.
Please note, our nurses are unable to diagnose so in the case of an ill or injured animal, you must make an appointment with a Veterinary Surgeon.
Geriatric Clinic Package
Did you know our cats over 10 years and dogs over 8 years of age are at an increased risk of developing?
- Kidney disease
- Dental disease
- High Blood Pressure
Our registered nurses run a free geriatric clinic and can advise you of how to spot signs early.
As part of this clinic, we also providing a “Geriatric Clinic Package” for £30.
- Full health check with our nurse
- In-house urine test. You will need to bring a urine sample to your initial appointment with the nurse. Urine collection pots and free KatKor litter (for feline patients) are provided in advance to help you obtain a sample.
- Blood pressure check.
- Initial consultation with a veterinary surgeon. Our nurse will report their findings to a vet and arrange a follow-up consultation for the vet to discuss your pet’s urine test and blood pressure results with you.
This package is a saving of over £80 for our clients.
Is your pet;
- Drinking more?
- Urinating more?
- Slowing down?
- Having difficulty eating or not eating as much?
Book in with one of our friendly nurses today!
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is brought to you by Broadway Veterinary Surgery whose registered office is at Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B90 4BN ("Broadway Vets", "we", "our", "us"). By using this promotion, you indicate acceptance of these rules together with any specific instructions and terms for such promotion which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, leaflet, on the website, or communicated to you in any other way.
- This package offers you a health check, urine test and blood pressure check with one of our nurses (subject to these terms and conditions), when booked in advance.
- Clients must inform the receptionist when booking appointments that they wish to have the geriatric package.
- This offer is valid for all existing registered clients and new clients who wish to register with Broadway Veterinary Surgery.
- This offer is valid at all 3 of our branches (including weekends).
- This offer is not valid during our 5pm – 8pm clinics.
- This offer may be used as part of our home visit service (home visit fee still applicable) subject to availability of home visit appointments.
- This package applies to cats and dogs over 7 years of age (dogs over 5 years of age if a giant breed).
- This package can be used at a maximum of once every 6 months.
- “over £80 saving” refers to the saving against the total cost of our standard charges.
- All appointments must be booked in advance.
- All appointments for this package must be booked with a nurse (vet consultations will incur the standard charge).
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- In the rare circumstance that you arrange an appointment for this package prior to 31st December, but we have to cancel and rearrange for a date after this offer has ended, we will still honour the package price.
- This package may be used for multiple animals per household. Clients may bring more than one animal per day but each animal will incur the package charge.
- Any further medications, treatments or tests prescribed or recommended during or following the initial nurse and vet appointments will be charged according to our standard prices.
- Our nurses are unable to diagnose, so in the case of an ill or injured animal, you must make an appointment with a Veterinary Surgeon. Ill or injured animals presented to the nurse for this package will be referred to a Veterinary Surgeon. Consultations, medications and treatments provided will incur standard charges.
- Offer valid until 31st December 2019. **Offer extended to 31st March 2020**
- All services will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of purchase and product/service specific terms and conditions of use. These can be found within our client welcome packs, on our website and a copy requested from reception within our practices.
- This promotion cannot be used with any other promotion unless otherwise indicated.
- No cash alternative.
- We reserve the right to change promotion rules and withdraw the promotion at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any financial loss or damage from our refusal to allow you to take part in the promotion or our withdrawal of the promotion or for any failure or inability by you to use the promotion for any reason. Nothing in these rules excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by us, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England shall apply.