Are you a veterinary surgeon looking for a new challenge in primary care?
Look no further than Broadway Veterinary Surgery!
Established for over 40 years, Broadway Vets is located in Wirral in Merseyside and provides high-quality and individual care with a team of dedicated professionals.
Wirral occupies the major portion of the Wirral Peninsula, which is bounded by the River Mersey, the Irish Sea, and the River Dee. It has been shaped by its beautiful coast and scenic countryside, which delivers history, culture, cycle rides and watersports.
Being a part of the Linnaeus family of practices, it provides a wealth of support and investment. Whatever stage you are at in your career, we will support you every step of the way... What is more, we understand that a healthy work-life balance is key, which is why we are transforming the norm with our latest opportunities i.e., flexible working patterns.
Our veterinary surgeon opportunities will benefit from working with a fantastic team of up-skilled registered veterinary nurses, patient care assistants and client care teams, giving you more time to focus on supporting our clients and their pets and doing what you do best.
We’re looking for passionate veterinary surgeons to join our friendly team with an excellent benefits package on offer.
- Flexible working – full and part-time positions available
- £1,500 welcome bonus*
- Salary up to £65,000 dependant on experience
- We welcome flexible working patterns, so please do speak to us about the ideal rota for you
- Extensive learning and development programmes
- Keen to support professional development & progression where possible so talk to us about your career goals!
- With flexible working, world-class education programmes and a £1,500 welcome bonus* on offer, what are you waiting for?